• Packaged in 25 kg multi-walled paper bags.
• Palletized 64 bags (1200 kg) per 1100x1100mm pallet protected with stretch wrap.
• Storage beyond 6 months is not recommended.
• Store in a dry location to avoid moisture pickup.
SFR supplies a complete line of monolithic refractories for melting and holding all types of metals. For more information or a complete evaluation of your refractory requirements,please contact your local SFR representative.
Boron nitride coating
- SFR-BN is a blue or white colored coating material, with its excellent non-wetting ability to molten aluminum, even a very thin layer is strong enough to protect the ceramic and steel substrates from slags.
SFR-BN is supplied as paste, after dilute with water, no sediments and stratification within 30 mins. it contains about 98% boron nitride and other 2% ingredients.
SFR-BN can apply for Launders, spouts, distribution troughs, tubes, transfer ladles, skim dams filter box, thermocouples, auto-pour ladles.