What are the basic characteristics of refractory dry ramming mass
refractory dry ramming mass is a semi-dry, bulk refractory formed by ramming. Usually, the granules and fine powders made of high-aluminum materials are made with a certain gradation and an appropriate amount of binder is added. During construction, it needs to be vigorously rammed to obtain a dense structure.
The refractory dry ramming mass has the following basic properties:
1. Refractory dry ramming mass has hot hardness, peeling resistance, abrasion resistance and erosion resistance; adding tar to dolomite ramming material can enhance hydration resistance; adding tar to graphite ramming material as a binder has good properties. Constructability.
2. Refractory dry ramming mass has a higher temperature, generally between 1450~1700℃.
3. The bulk density of silicon carbide ramming materials should not be lower than 2.2t per cubic meter, and the bulk density of dolomite and magnesia ramming materials with tar should not be less than 2.9t per cubic meter; high alumina, magnesium The bulk density of the quality ramming material should not be less than 2.95t per cubic meter.
4. The ramming material for construction should be the finished material produced by a specialized manufacturer, and the finished ramming material should have the factory certificate and instruction manual.
5. The particle size of refractory dry ramming mass should be evenly matched, the ratio of coarse, medium and fine particles is roughly 4:2:4, and the maximum particle size is between 5~7mm.
The manufacturer of Refractory castable cement tells you a kind of granular and powdery material made of refractory materials with a certain amount of binder. With high fluidity, it is suitable for unshaped refractory materials formed by casting.
WeChat public account
View mobile website